We’re in such a privilidged position now, as we’ve been strongly encouraged today to pitch to a major games publisher as our Kitten Time game is ‘right in their ballpark’.
It’s a weird and exciting feeling, but also majorly confusing! We essentially have a prototype which is ready for early access launch on Steam, and which we were intending to build on while we looked for other funding to build out the product. Now we’re in a position where we need to decide whether to hold off on that in order to pitch to a major hardware manufacturer/publisher, but with the disadvantage that there will be a long wait time involved between now and publishing, rather than the incremental indie updates that we were originally thinking of.
This is a huge decision for us!
There may be some radio silence while we mull it over!